Paclock UCS-7A Puck Lock Hidden Shackle Aluminum Flat Back - Keyed Different
Experience total security and convenience with the Paclock UCS-7A Puck Lock. Whether you're safeguarding your van or just experiencing the ease of operation, the Paclock UCS-7A won't let you down!
Paclock UCS-7A Puck Lock Features:
- American Manufacturer: Made in USA w/ global components
- Hidden shackle padlocks offer maximum protection from prying and bolt cutters
- 2-7/8" body width
- Aircraft Grade Alumunin body with stepped back
- UCS high performance pick/bump resistant 6-pin cylinder with more than 20,000 unique key codes is unrivaled
- available keyed alike, keyed differently, and master keyed
- two keys included per padlock
The PACLOCK's UCS-7A is an all-purpose hockey puck-style padlock that is machined in the U.S. from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum. It is bolt-cutter proof and has a Lock-to-Hasp fastening feature that ensures you’ll never lose your lock again. Also, there are extra mounting points hidden under the puck, making this hasp more secure than any other. All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel components render the lock rustproof. 6-Pin technology (more than the industry standard 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations extremely rare, meaning that your key number is virtually unique to you. Stainless steel spool and serrated security pins make the lock pick, bump, and drill resistant. Built with a lifetime of abuse from natural elements in mind, the UCS-7A will never rust thanks to a double coating that protects against rain, sleet, and snow. For ease of use, the lock is mounted to one side of the hasps, which also allows for seamless and swift operation.