Terms of Sale
All orders are subject to acceptance by Philadelphia Security Products, Inc (PSPI).
- Prices are stated in US Dollars($). Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Secure Ordering
- Orders placed through our shopping cart are encrypted and secure. Do not send credit card information through unsecured email.
- Minimum Order
- Some non-stock products have a minimum order size or shelf pack requirement. This will be stated at the time of the order. For all other products, there is no minimum order size.
- Shipping Charges
- The minimum shipping charge per order is $9.95. Free shipping applies to orders over $1,200. See Free Shipping Restrictions below. Most orders ship by UPS, but PSPI reserves the right to ship orders with other carriers at its discretion.
- Free Shipping Restrictions
- Free shipping is available in the Continental USA only and applies to orders over $1,200. Orders that qualify for free shipping may be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer by the manufacturer's choice of ground carrier. Allow up to three weeks for delivery. PSPI reserves the right to disqualify orders from receiving free shipping at its discretion.
- Returned Goods
Returns will not be authorized for non-stock merchandise including locks keyed to a specific key code, products built to a specific customer requirement, laser engraved padlocks, padlocks that have been stamped, re-keyable padlocks, safety lockout systems, master keyed, and non-stock keyed alike products. If you are unsure, please inquire if a product is non-stock at the time of the order.
- Merchandise may not be returned without a written Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from PSPI.
- All returned merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging.
- All returns must be received within 15 days of receipt of the RMA to receive credit.
- PSPI reserves the right to assess a 20% restocking fee for authorized returned merchandise.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Returns received without prior authorization will not be accepted.
- All claims for shipping shortages must be submitted in writing within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
- Warranty Information
Master Lock Company Lifetime Warranty
If a product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship at any time during the life of the product, Master Lock will replace it free of charge. Damage from misuse, abuse, or normal wear & tear are not covered. Replacement information and complete warranty information are available at www.Masterlock.com or you may call Master Lock at 1-800-308-9242 or 1-800-308-9244 within the US, 1-800-227-9599 within Canada.
Abus Lock Company Warranty
If an Abus product fails to work properly due to a manufacturing defect, return it to Abus postage prepaid, and Abus will return it repaired or replaced, at their discretion. Damage from abuse, misuse, or normal wear & tear are not covered. To obtain warranty service, simply return the padlock prepaid to:
Abus Lock Company
23910 N. 19th Ave., Suite 56
Phoenix, AZ 85085-1850
Abus products are warranted for specific periods of time from date of purchase. Specific warranty details appear on the packaging. Commercial products are warranted for 2 years against manufacturing defects and Abus reserves the right to replace or repair the product at its discretion. Abus will return the repaired or replaced product to the original purchaser.
All other merchandise sold by Philadelphia Security Products, Inc. is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery. Damage from misuse, abuse, or gradual wear from normal use is excluded from this warranty. Philadelphia Security Products, Inc. will, at its option, replace or refund the purchase price of any product proved to be defective in material or workmanship, or both, during warranty period. This is the exclusive remedy and does not cover loss or damage to possessions, persons or property. THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD. LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT EXCLUSION IS PERMITTED BY LAW. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.