Paclock 400A Puck Lock Hidden Shackle Aluminum Stepped Back Keyed Different
The Paclock 400A - a hidden shackle aluminum padlock with bolt-cutter proof strength and a ¼” step cut for maximum security. Perfect for legacy applications where a stepped-back puck is needed, the 400A ensures your belongings are securely protected.
Paclock 400A Puck Lock Features:
- American Manufacturer: Made in USA w/ global components
- Hidden shackle padlocks offer maximum protection from prying and bolt cutters
- 2-7/8" body width
- Aircraft Grade Alumunin body with stepped back
- SR high performance pick/bump resistant 6-pin cylinder with more than 2800 unique key codes
- available keyed alike, keyed differently, and master keyed
- two keys included per padlock
The “400” Series family of products from PACLOCK is your classic “stepped-back” version of a high security, hidden-shackle “hockey-puck” padlock. This lock is bolt-cutter proof and comes with the industry standard ¼” step cut out in the back. The ¼” step in the back of the puck was deliberately engineered to mate up and overlap with the bottom of a bar hasp. This overlap effectively protected against a torque attack because the entire padlock body was now pushed up against the hasp. But with the advent of “shrouded” hasps in the past ten years, the stepped back pucks are becoming obsolete. Using a stepped back puck in a shrouded hasp is less secure because of the gaps created by the wobble from the puck not being flat against the base of the hasp. However, some applications simply require a stepped-back puck. And for those applications, there is no better puck than PACLOCK’s 400 Series.