Enforcer Abloy 342 Padlock Shrouded High Security
Lead Time Notice: Please allow approximately 7 business days for Enforcer products to ship from MN. Time in transit will depend on delivery location.
ENFORCER® ABLOY 342 High Security Padlocks feature disc tumblers that function like those found in a bank safe, protecting against tampering and malicious entry. Their sturdy construction ensures lasting performance in even the harshest conditions and 90 degree key rotation provides maximum security.
Enforcer Abloy 342 Padlock Features:
- Spring-Free Construction- No critical springs to break, corrode or jam. The keyway face spins freely to prevent drill bits from penetrating the lock
- Hardened-Steel Lock Housing
- Case Hardened Boron Steel Shrouded Shackle
- 1" vertical shackle clearance
- 2-1/8" Chrome Plated Lock Body- Provides maximum resistance against corrosion in coastal and marine environments
- Oversized drainage holes- Allows moisture to escape, which reduces dirt build-up and helps prevent corrosion
- Rotating Disc Cylinder
- False Gates- Provide an additional safeguard, making picking virtually impossible
- Heavy Duty Keys- Constructed of strong Nickel Silver to provide smooth, reliable operation with lasting durability
- Available Keyed Alike or Keyed Differently