Enforcer Abloy 330/50 Padlock High Security
Lead Time Notice: Please allow approximately 7 business days for Enforcer products to ship from MN. Time in transit will depend on delivery location.
ENFORCER® ABLOY 330/50 High Security Padlocks feature disc tumblers that function like those found in a bank safe, protecting against tampering and malicious entry. Their sturdy construction ensures lasting performance in even the harshest conditions and 90 degree key rotation provides maximum security.
Enforcer Abloy 330/50 Padlock Features:
- Spring-Free Construction- No critical springs to break, corrode or jam. The keyway face spins freely to prevent drill bits from penetrating the lock
- Hardened-Steel Lock Housing
- 5/16" Diameter Case Hardened Boron Steel Shackle
- 2" vertical shackle clearance
- 1-3/16" Chrome Plated Lock Body- Provides maximum resistance against corrosion in coastal and marine environments
- Oversized drainage holes- Allows moisture to escape, which reduces dirt build-up and helps prevent corrosion
- Rotating Disc Cylinder
- False Gates- Provide an additional safeguard, making picking virtually impossible
- Heavy Duty Keys- Constructed of strong Nickel Silver to provide smooth, reliable operation with lasting durability
- Available Keyed Alike or Keyed Differently