Abus 76/40 KD Red Insulated Safety Lockout Padlock Keyed Different
The ABUS 76 Series is the first safety padlock to offer more than 200,000 true key differences with its 8-pin cylinder.
The ABUS 76/40 Insulated Safety Lockout Padlock ensures worker safety and compliance with its protected keyway and precision 8-pin cylinder. With 200,000 guaranteed key combinations, the V-shape cuts of its large, durable key provide maximum precision. Its body and shackle are also insulated, while the aluminum core ensures lightweight durability. Automatic locking and key retaining further ensure safety and convenience.
ABUS 76/40 Insulated Safety Lockout Padlock Features:
- 1-1/2" wide nylon covered aluminum body
- nylon covered steel shackle
- 1-1/2" vertical shackle clearance
- 1/4" shackle diameter
- 3/4" horizontal shackle clearance
- available in four bright colors
- 8-pin cylinder offers over 200,000 key differs
- Protected keyway eliminates cross-keying and reduces risk for employees
- Meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout Guidelines
- keyed alike, keyed differently, and master keyed available
- one key included per padlock