Paclock 90A Aluminum Padlock 2" Tall Hardened Steel Shackle Keyed Differently Black
Paclock 90A light duty 1/4” diameter shackle is great for lockers, latches, gates, and much more!
Paclock 90A Padlock Features
- American Manufacturer: Made in USA w/ global components
- 1-1/2" wide aluminum body
- 1/4" shackle diameter
- 2" shackle clearance
- 8 high visibility colors available
- Solid 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum body provides high strength and weatherability.
- The SR high performance pick/bump resistant 6-pin cylinder allows for more than 2,800 unique key codes.
- available keyed alike, keyed differently, and master keyed
- two keys included per padlock
The “90” series family of products from PACLOCK is a general use padlock that offers reasonable security for just about any scenario. Its relatively thin ¼” diameter shackle can lock up most anything including gates, chains, toolboxes, etc. The locking mechanism is a dual ball bearing, “toe and heel,” design providing significantly better pull-force strength compared to typical “lever-lock” padlocks. The ball bearings also provide a far smoother and easier to lock/unlock experience. The 6-pin cylinder is best in class for pick, bump, rapping, or any other type of surreptitious entry attacks. These locks are guaranteed to include special “security pins” that thwart would be attacker’s attempts to get into your lock. The shackle is made from a good quality hardened steel and is plated to industry standards which helps prevent rusting. If your padlock will be seeing tough weather, PACLOCK strongly encourages you to upgrade to our “Hardened Stainless Steel” shackle which is as strong and as rust-proof as you can get. CNC machined for U.S. precision and reliability, the lock body exceeds +/-0.003” tolerances for repeatable quality.