Abus Lock 4-Drawer File Bar
The ABUS Lock model 07040 file bar mounts to any steel file cabinet with at least 1/2" frame next to the drawers. The file bar attaches to either side of the file cabinet and prevents the drawers from being opened. When the lock is removed, the bar swings open to allow access to the file drawers. The convenient knob makes operation easy and smooth.
- mounts to either side of the file drawers
- 46" total length locks four file drawers
- built-in spring loaded hinge
- self-tapping mounting screws included for quick and easy installation
- use any padlock with shackle diameter up to 5/16"
- file bars ordered with keyed padlock include Master Lock model 4140 padlock (keyed alike or keyed differently)
- file bars ordered with combination padlock include Master Lock model 643 padlock (4-dial, resettable)