Abus E222 Multi-Pole Circuit Breaker Safety Lockout Device
The Abus E222 Multi-Pole Circuit Breaker Safety Lockout Device provides reliable protection during maintenance and repair operations. The non-conductive lockout device securely clamps into place, then uses an adjustable wheel to firmly grip the device and block off the switches. Its two attachment points can accommodate up to two padlocks simultaneously.Abus Model E222
Multi-Pole Circuit Breaker Safety Lockout Device
- Made from high-quality materials: long-lasting, robust and non-conductive
- Easy-to-use with screwing mechanism for secure fixation
- Can be used on common multi-pole circuit breakers that employ a tie bar
- Comes with adapter for blade-type electric fuses
- Holds up to 2 padlocks (not included) with a shackle diameter up to 1/4"
- Voltage 120/277
- Maximum Thickness of Bond Bridge: 3/8"
Abus Item Number 00401
ABUS E202 was discontinued and replaced by ABUS E222